We’re looking for a hungry and motivated closer to join our team. We bring in a steady flow of hot leads, and it’s up to the Sales Representative to close deals, hit company sales targets, and ensure no lead is slipping through the cracks. All sales are done online, over the phone, and email. A driven and hard-working individual that is a great communicator will succeed in this role, 100%.
This remote position allows you to work from home, or wherever you’re most productive. We’re looking for smart, engaging, and motivated people who learn quickly, have a hustler’s mindset and have a passion for sales. If you’re looking to kickstart your career by joining one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry, we want to hear from you!
- Meets or exceeds daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
- Makes effective qualifying sales calls, sets follow ups, and manages a healthy and growing sales pipeline
- Achieves sales goals by assessing the individual needs of each prospect and following a defined selling process
- Possesses in-depth service knowledge and is able to overcome objections
- Presents, promotes and sells services using solid arguments to prospective leads
- Effectively communicates and builds rapport with leads
- Continuously improves sales skills through feedback
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- 5+ years in sales
- Experience working remotely
- Experience selling to real estate agents is ideal
- Excellent troubleshooting skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- Be able to work in EST hours
- Self-starter and are driven to exceed sales quotas consistently
- A fast and reliable internet connection.
What We Offer?
- Enforced happy lifestyle
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedules
- Paid vacation
- Personally tailored growth opportunities
*Please attach your resume to the email provided on the link.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/founder-views-sales-representative→