Corporations are one of the greatest forms of human coordination ever invented. The best companies of our time live and thrive because of the internet. Personal computing and the web removed physical barriers and created incredible network effects.Â
But though companies produce internet-native products, their organizational structure is stuck in the past. Game-changing companies run on legacy systems built during an era that relied on letters and handshakes, not software.Â
Thus, Firm is upgrading the corporation to the internet age. Weâre using smart contracts to build technical and legal infrastructure to create and operate internet-native companies.Â
To make this happen, we are building an elite team. People who hold each other accountable, who believe in working hard and the value of spending a meaningful amount of time working together in person.
Firm has been running on Firm from day one. We believe this is the best way to run an internet-native company, and so is how we run ours.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a founding engineering team, to own and built-out a product, and make a direct impact on the companyâs growth.Â
As a Full-stack engineer, you will take development from where the protocol ends, all the way to a beautiful UI and a delightful UX. All our non-EVM code is Typescript (we currently use The Graph, Node, and React/Next).
For this role, weâre looking for someone mid-level, senior, or more experience.Â
- You will own the architecture, design, and development of the product
- You will work closely with our designer and beta users
- You will work with other engineers to define the development process and best practices
- You’re looking for a full-time position
- You have at least 2 years of experience at a fast-growing startup or scale-up (ideally VC-backed)
- You have frontend AND backend experience, we’re looking for a true full stack profile
- You have previous experience developing web3 applications (personally or professionally, please indicate how)
- You are pragmatic, detail-oriented and love building quality products
- You are a self-motivated, autonomous individual who thrives in fast-paced environments
About the hiring process
Weâll talk a lot. Weâll talk about things youâve previously worked on and things youâre passionate about. Weâll also meet in person and work together to confirm our fit â youâll get paid as a contractor for this.
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Competitive package
- Commitment: Full time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/235747→