We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development, maintenance, and release of Salesforce applications, and their integration with other products from the LeadIQ platform.Â
Responsibilities, not limited to:
– Translate functional requirements into technical design.
– Build scalable, maintainable, and reliable Salesforce applications that interact with external APIs.
– Write Apex code respecting best development practices.
– Build custom Lightning Web Components.
– Write reliable code and tests.
– Bachelorâs Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related degrees.
– 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer, working on complex Salesforce projects.
– Intellectual curiosity
– Ability to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
– Strong working knowledge of development on Salesforce using APEX, LWC, Triggers and coding best practices.
– Should have knowledge about the configurable solutions like workflow rules, validation rules, process builder etc.
– Knowledge/Experience with Lightning Web Components and Salesforce integrations using REST/SOAP.
– Hands-on experience with code versioning systems similar to GitLab in continuous integration scenarios.
– Experience working in a team to deliver complex business projects.
– Salesforce developer certifications are nice to have, the associated knowledge is more important.
Nice to have:
– Experience developing Salesforce managed packages.
– Experience with OAuth 2.0.
– Experience with GraphQL.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/247112→