You will be responsible for driving, developing, and coordinating a breadth of talent development and learning programs on behalf of the People team within Recharge. Primary focus areas will be talent management, manager/leadership development, and onboarding. You will develop strong knowledge and understanding of how our business works in order to implement effective learning solutions and foster a learning culture across Recharge. Youâll partner with a cross-functional group of leaders to help design and execute learning strategies for how we hire, onboard, develop, motivate, retain, and lead in our work.
What youâll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Provide subject matter expertise as you collaborate with business and People Team leaders to develop, deliver, and continue to iterate on a learning and talent development roadmap, including but not limited to manager and leadership development, talent management, compliance-driven processes, programs and training, DEI and other programs and initiatives that meet Recharge’s business needs.
- Ensure business needs are met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives, consulting with business partners, soliciting, evaluating, and iterating.
- Serve as a thought leader in people development, looking at new and innovative ways to develop a distributed workforce.
- Manage and execute the onboarding process and ensure it aligns with and reinforces Rechargeâs company values, providing the best employee experience possible.
- Support the design of new onboarding experiences
What youâll bring
- 5+ years of experience in a role focused on developing, delivering and managing Learning & Development programs, specifically manager and leadership training
- Strong familiarity working with an LMS
- Proven success in managing employee learning programs and initiatives
- Exceptional ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently
- Stellar interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
- A creative, collaborative approach to solving problems and driving solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and establish credibility with stakeholders
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121292→