We are GovAssist.com
GovAssist LLC is the leading company specialized in immigration consultancy dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States, affiliated with the UT law firm GovAssist Legal which provides legal services on immigration matters. We have offered superlative assistance to more than 250000 clients so far, and we are preparing for a business expansion.
GovAssist Legal is a non-traditional legal services provider, authorized to the practice of Immigration Law by the UT Supreme Court’s Office of Legal Services Innovation. We collaborate with leisure travelers, business professionals, private organizations, international managers, investors, artists, and other experts for business and work-related travel visas, while we as well represent individuals in family-based immigration matters, permanent residency, and the United States citizenship.
We are looking for a highly skilled Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for our products. You will be planning and illustrating concepts while contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN for RETAINERS or AGENCIES!
- Collaborates on different projects using the latest software to develop innovative designs that meet the company’s business goals.
- Studies existing visuals, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities.
- Creates user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creates user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translates requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Creates original graphic designs. Identifies and troubleshoots UX problems.
- Designs UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Collaborates effectively with product, engineering, and management teams. Obtains input from team members and ensures that the design meets organizational standards.
- Provides assistance to the development team when needed.
- Incorporates customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Recommends new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process – a well-rounded portfolio to be submitted with your application.
- Exceptional, innovative design skills.
- Self-starter and creative problem-solver.
- Dynamic, persuasive, and objective oriented.
- Excellent attention to details, with an observant eye for visual composition.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to share and receive constructive criticism.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant discipline.
Deliberate action: prior attempting to identify your professional and personal self with our mission, have a forward look by checking our projects: govassist.com, govassistlegal.com, evisa.us.com, travelassist.us.com, visaexpress.us.com.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/govassist-llc-graphic-designer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/govassist-llc-graphic-designer→