About the role:
Great Question is hiring a Growth Marketing Manager to help accelerate our growth. As the first Growth Marketing Manager you will contribute to establishing the function within Great Question – responsible for driving new signups & sales qualified leads at the top of the funnel, and engaging with existing prospects throughout their journey.
This role involves improving our existing acquisition channels, developing experiment frameworks for testing new ones, and driving engagement across our prospect segments to ensure they convert – self-serve or sales-assisted – into revenue.
This is an opportunity to get in early, work on an interesting problem, have a huge impact on the technology and culture of an early-stage company, and shape the future of how teams build software through research.
This is a remote role open to anyone able to work within North American time zones.
About the company
Great Question is the best-in-class customer research platform used & loved by some of the best-in-class research teams on the planet: Figma, Canva, Brex etc.
We’re third time founders who have been working together for over a decade, who’ve brought together a senior, experienced team to execute on a massive opportunity to put customer research at the centre of all product, design, marketing and business strategy decisions.
We’re well-funded, growing fast and looking for amazing folks to join us to build a generational company.
What you’ll do
- Manage end-to-end execution of paid campaigns, including audience targeting and segmentation, from copywriting to reporting
- Develop & execute on experiments, across existing and new channels (affiliates, partners), from ideation to reporting
- Optimize conversion rates by testing new messaging on our site, introducing new content – all things to drive more new leads, new signups and new meetings booked for our sales team
- Contribute to marketing & revenue operations with the goal of ensuring accurate attribution, and refining audience targeting to demonstrate & improve ROI
- Assist in the development & execution of reactivation campaigns
- Contribute to planning for growth marketing-related initiatives, roadmaps and calendars
- Partner closely with content marketing, sales & product development to coordinate campaigns & ensure smooth operations between teams.
- Work closely with the founders, especially the CEO to drive impact to organizational goals
- 2+ years of experience executing across 2+ growth marketing channels: affiliates, email, paid search & social, SEO, web, CRO, etc.
- Experience working in B2B SaaS; working with leads, pipeline, analytics, recurring revenue and coordinating with sales teams. PLG experience is a strong bonus.
- Strong data analysis & decision making skills.
- Creative in identifying opportunities against the data
- Obsession with detail & experimentation; triple-checking tests are functional, well-tracked, and obsessing over the outcomes.
- Impeccable writing skills with an understanding of direct-response copywriting (you can write ads that convert)
- Deep familiarity with marketing and sales tools (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Hubspot, LinkedIn Ads, Webflow, SEMRush etc)
- Deep familiarity with analytics tools (Google Analytics, MixPanel, etc) and working with large data sets
- Proven track record of driving results
- High conviction. When you’re in, you’re all in. You take pride in your work and are passionate about delivering your best work.
- Experience and genuine enthusiasm for working in a startup environment
- Proven ability to effectively work remotely and excel in a remote work setting
- You consistently demonstrate excellence in your work, being dependable, hard-working, focused, determined, and accountable
- UX, Customer, Market, or other research experience
- Competitive Salary + Sizeable Equity
- 100% premium covered medical and dental employee coverage
- Always Remote
- Education stipends
- Flexible PTO and Holidays
- Offsites, Regular Team Events, Virtual Gatherings, and more.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/great-question-growth-marketing-manager-1
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/great-question-growth-marketing-manager-1→