OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we’re excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator’s #4 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City, San Francisco or the Silicon Valley for the majority of our opportunities.
We are looking for a Growth Lead to analyze Gem & the NFT marketâs activity, discover growth opportunities, experiment with product and marketing efforts and activate Gemâs power users through our different channels. You will hold a key position and interface between the community and product teams.
- You know how to leverage data and drive growth.
- You can craft compelling narratives across different channels.
- You have technical experience in Market Research, Data Analytics, or Growth Marketing.
- You are curious and empathetic. You want to learn from Gemâs users and discover their needs.
- You are able to effectively communicate and interface with cross-functional teams.
- You thrive in a fully-remote environment – Gemâs team is distributed across the world.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Well-connected with NFT traders and communities
- Experience with NFT trading
The base salary for this full-time position, which spans across multiple internal levels depending on qualifications, ranges between $135,000 to $220,000 plus benefits & equity.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/177279→