This role is remote and location agnostic. Full time or paid via grant.
This role is suitable for a developer relations expert with an unrelenting & uncompromising passion for truly decentralized and trustless infrastructure. As well as having the chutzpah to design & scale a developer adoption programme with strong support from a stellar engineering team.
Flareâs EVM compatibility means Ethereumâs tooling is readily available & solidity developers will have few problems picking up the code.
As Head of Developer Relations you will become Flareâs leading light amongst the most influential developer communities within Web3 and beyond. You will be backed to the hilt and responsible for leading all developer engagement, hackathons & bounty programmes.
- First & foremost, you have a passion for relating to developers.
- Build the developer relations programme and scale the team required.
- Working with the Ecosystem Team, strategize the products & programme of content required to fuel rapid developer adoption.
- Represent Flare Networks at developer conferences and events by leading the execution of Flare Networkâs hackathons.
- Oversee the participation in all the other major Web 3 hackathons & developer conferences by giving speeches, doing live demos of Flare Networks, and interacting with attendees.
- Create inspiring product demos, tutorials, and other videos to use for events and marketing.
- Create and publish technical content that will excite Web 2 & 3 audiences.
- Manage and grow developer communication channels such as Github & Discord. Moderate discussions across forums in a timely manner.
- Be an active and respected participant within Ethereum and other major layer 1 protocolâs ecosystems.
- Clearly communicate complex topics to non-technical audiences, changing the relevant level of complexity for the relevant stakeholders.
- Respond quickly to conceptual and technical troubleshooting questions (design applications, integration into existing services, deployment and more). Providing strategic end-user feedback to the protocol and product development teams.
- Always personable and sufficiently empathetic to be able to extrapolate the relevant issues and provide robust easy to comprehend solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing & partnerships to launch new features & products.
- Always have a unique growth mindset.
How to be a stand-out candidate:
- Passion for layer 1 protocols & EVM bridge growth areas within Web 3.0.
- Strong presence already within major Web3 communities.
- Solid public speaking experience.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate to others.
- Experience running hackathons or plenty of experience attending high caliber hacks.
- Typically a min of 6+ years experience working as a developer or evangelist or dev-tools expert.
- Strong engineering skills; experience in building web and/or mobile applications.
- Strong technical writing skills; ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and concepts.
- Social and hustling skills; a desire to get out and meet people.
- Passion for inspiring and educating fellow developers.
- Ability to work in a hyper-fast environment.
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours when required.
- Community experience including organizing meetups.
- Passion for building a developer community around the world and desire to invest your energy to make them better.
- Experienced with Solidity, Typescript, and/or Golang.
We ask that you overlap some working hours with GMT. English is essential, other languages are a bonus. Fulltime or grants-based arrangement possible. If this is the kind of role that potentially appeals to you, please reach out.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/238749→