Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since itâs compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
What you’ve done:
- Manage key Finance process improvement initiatives and other special projects on a daily basis
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams/workstreams (both employees and vendors, as necessary) to ensure that projects are scoped out and executed on time and on budget, in line with the companyâs standards, methodologies, and control.
- Produce clear project plans and/or roadmaps with detailed budgets and timelines, considering key dependencies across different workstreams and/or other initiatives
- Develop business case(s) for finance initiatives, including costs as well as quantitative and qualitative benefits
- Coordinate with external audit teams to manage expectations and help deliver audit support within the required timeframes
- Scope and lead initiatives to optimize accounting processes for reporting and consuming data based on minimum data standard requirements
- Create and communicate operating principles, quality, and efficiency standards in support of the organizationâs needs, including automation of finance data/account reconciliations
- Lead implementation as appropriate of tactical enhancements to Finance systems and processes
Who you are:
- A high level of experience working in a similar or relevant role within a startup, as a consultant, or within investment banking
- Previous experience with managing external accountants to help prepare monthly P&L and tax filings.
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors
- Excellent financial modeling and Excel skills
- Treasury management, budgeting, investment knowledge, fundraising experience, and headcount management
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands
- Experience working with startups, advising on business plans and finance strategy
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/177298→