The GIANT Protocol Foundation aims to empower the world to build a more open and inclusive internet. It created the GIANT Protocol to decentralize and democratize access to connectivity and financial services for all. Itâs a new web3 telecommunications layer that coordinates, tokenizes, and financializes ownership of the entire telecom ecosystem.
GIANT Connect is a consumer app powered by GIANT Protocol offering the most fun and rewarding way to stay connected to the Internet. Access inflight wifi on thousands of planes, mobile networks in 120 countries, and 68M free and premium wifi hotspots globally. Earn crypto rewards when you go online and when you donât.
The company is seeking an experienced product leader to develop the product vision, strategy,
and roadmap for GIANT Connect. The Head of Product, Consumer Apps will leverage their
expertise in mobile apps, connectivity services, Internet marketplaces, and rewards programs to
develop the case for the capabilities which should be developed, drive overall vision and
product strategy, and gain leadership buy-in and investment for new capabilities.
In this role you will:
- Own the vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery for the companyâs consumer apps
- Develop a deep understanding of how people buy and use connectivity services globally
across fixed line, mobile, in-flight, and hotspot networks with prepaid and postpaid offers
- Apply your knowledge of web3 to bring the benefits of GIANT Protocolâs capabilities and
incentives to make GIANT Connect the most fun and rewarding way to connect
- Write requirements that work backwards from customer needs and maintain a maniacal
focus on delivering a roadmap that builds exponential value and growth
- Partner effectively with other leaders internally across marketing, user experience,
engineering, legal, finance, and business development to influence priorities
- Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels
of quality and in line with target dates
- Use data to inform decisions and excellent judgment to make decisions
- 2+ years of experience leading product for a mobile app or major feature area of a
mobile app that reaches millions of users
- 6+ years of experience as a product manager or engineer with a strong preference for
experience managing a digital marketplace
- Familiarity with the concepts, products, and services that are driving web3 applications
with a particular focus on wallets, staking, yield farming, incentive mechanisms, identity
management, fraud mitigation, and regulatory compliance
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication and a track record influencing technical
and non-technical staff to achieve a desired outcome
- A demonstrable track record of impeccable judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Degree in economics, computer science, math, other quantitative discipline preferred
Thinking in possibilities: We realize that most see the world in terms of what is not possible. We believe the future is made by those who see what is possible. Seeing a path of possibilities requires intellectual curiosity, dedication, and diligence. We are big thinkers and believers but also pragmatists, focused on relentless execution.
Integrity of word, thought, and action: Integrity is what is behind our words, thoughts, and actions. We help ourselves and others to stay true to why we do things so we can align, together, for the highest purpose.
Diversity of perspectives: A good discussion is one that ends with all participants feeling that the other participants understood them, even if they had different ideas. This requires trust, vulnerability, and compassion. We believe organizations where people can truly co-create will thrive.
Winning with purpose: We are mission focused and realize that winning is a requirement to achieve lasting change that benefits everyone. Even though we love to compete, we understand that winning is not the same as success, but is needed to succeed.
Ownership is key: When we own our successes, failures, best qualities, and flaws, we can truly work in a team, as a team. Ownership unlocks greatness as a team because it enables us to support and be supported.
The excellence of being: Excellence is an expression of beingâof what we want for ourselves and others. It is passion turned into action. We share a desire to learn and excel while being comfortable with failing. Excellence comes when weâre courageously open about what we desire for this world.
Unity in consciousness: We understand that we are all one. We are all working towards moving humanity forward in unique ways. We firmly believe that there is infinitely more that unites us than divides us, and our work is to bring that out in the world.
- Competitive salary with generous token plan
- Unlimited PTO and flexible remote options
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision, EAP, virtual medicine, and more
- 401k with company match
- Annual professional development budget
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/145994→