- This is a call center environment where you will be expected to work 100% telephonically on the computer for 8 hours per day with 2 designated 15 min breaks, a 30 min lunch, and a 15 min team meeting (Huddle). Huddles may be used for engaging with your team, reviewing updates, or completing training.
- Throughout the day coaches will complete scheduled outbound coaching calls, take inbound calls from members, and attempt various cold calls related to informing members about the program and encouraging enrollment along with reaching out after a missed appointment to reschedule or complete a call at that time. Currently, our caseload is a âteamâ style where members will relate to whichever coach is available.
- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls to employees of companies who have enrolled/partnered with the company for Health Coaching (50% inbound/50% outbound)
- Encouraging employees to maintain healthy habits such as proper diet, tobacco reduction, proper exercise, etc.
- Work towards: Smoking cessation, managing diabetes, lower blood pressure, losing weight, etc
- Health coaches help employees reach their health and wellness goals
- Members get points toward their accounts during this program (for reaching certain milestones/completing tasks) and can redeem these points for prizes that are available from the company they work with.
- *Must have a bachelorâs degree in
- Exercise Science, Sports Medicine, Health Science, Food & Nutrition, Kinesiology, Psychology, etc.
- *Upbeat and personable* â supportive and motivational and likes talking to people about health and wellness
- 1+ year in customer service M-F 10:30am – 7pm Central Time
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, weâre dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions â from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clientsâ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todayâs workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [[email protected]](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121178→