Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in the Americas (UTC-6 to UTC-5 / EST or CST specifically). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
The world is undergoing a radical transformation. Work, commerce, and even education are moving online. Hotjar is at the core of that transformation.
Hotjar wants to make the web a better place. We’re building easy and intuitive product experience insight software for businesses selling online. We’re focused on helping our customers really understand what their end-users are doing on their websites – to help them find those parts of their sites that are hard to navigate, just plain broken, confusing, or simply not enjoyable.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator, reporting to the Sales Operations Lead. They will work together with our Sales Operations team to provide Hotjar Sales teams with optimal conditions to maximize operational efficiency through reporting, setting up and maintaining processes and tools, and training the team.
This role is not only about how well you handle our Sales Operations tasks, but it’s also about how you lend your positivity and creativity, combined with your skill set to an energized environment and highly collaborative team.
- Help design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, up-level the effectiveness of our Sales team, and deliver greater value to our customers
- Gather and facilitate feedback on existing and new processes that impact the Sales organization, and our cross-functional partners
- Ensure all platforms and tools the Sales team utilizes are integrated and optimized for processes, reporting, and functionality.
- Help ideate, create, maintain, and report on the dashboards and reports that allow insight into the teams’ performance and impact on our objectives.
- Serve as a liaison between the Marketing, Product, Support, Success, Compliance, and Sales teams with all things related to our systems and processes.
- Build A/B test plans on new sales tactics and identify the best approaches
- Manual data entry and data clean up
- Prior experience in a Sales Operations or Operations role
- Have worked within a SaaS organization or understanding of the business
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as project management and organizational skills
- Experience successfully facilitating rigorous initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Curious with a desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is $47,000 – $67,500 annually based on experience.
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hotjar-sales-operations-coordinator-americas-2→