Hygraph, GraphCMS GmbH
Headquarters: Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Improve and maintain our production and testing environments
- Focus on automation and improvements to our infrastructure
- Benchmark, scale, and tune applications and databases
- Improve the observability of our services
- Suggest cost optimizations or reductions
- Collaborate with the Engineering team’s on-call responsibilities in rotation
- Work with customers when required to troubleshoot and solve problems
- TypeScript, Node.js, React, Golang, PSQL
- GraphQL, REST
- Pulumi, AWS, Vercel, Cloudflare, Fastly, New Relic, Github actions
- 3+ years of engineering experience with DevOps or SRE exposure
- Experience with one or more cloud computing environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience writing infrastructure as code (Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation, etc)
- Experience working with a distributed service architecture
- Knowledge of containerized applications (Docker)
- Mindful about performance and able to measure it meaningfully
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to take ownership, but also ask for help and advice when needed
- Openness to feedback and willingness to learn, reflect, and grow within the organization
- Experience with GraphQL, Golang, JS/TS
- Experience with database administration and optimization (PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Intro call with our People & Culture team.
- Interview with the Engineering team.
- Code-pairing if needed.
- Team Fit call.
- Reference Check and Offer.
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hygraph-graphcms-gmbh-devops-engineer-f-m-d-remote-europe-the-americas→