About the role:
Samsaraâs Customer Success team advises and guides our largest customers, ensuring they adopt Samsara and continuously gain business value from our products. We are the trusted point of contact for Samsaraâs strategic customers throughout their lifecycle: onboarding, adoption, advocacy, and renewal.
In this role, you will be part of our Implementation team, responsible for helping customers deploy and adopt our IoT solutions for their fleet and industrial assets. Picking up where our sales teams leave off, you will own the customer relationship and ensure a successful deployment of Samsara’s solution. Your customers span the entire range of businesses that power our economy, including haulage and transportation, food and beverage, passenger transit, utilities, school buses, and many others. All the while building relationships with the customer, helping them learn our system, and overall ensuring a successful customer relationship.
Your role will be cross-functional in nature, working alongside and connecting Sales, Support, Sales Engineering and Product, enabling you to experience multiple aspects of a fast-growing company from within.
This role requires exceptional customer-facing communication skills, the ability to quickly understand a customer’s business, and comfort in explaining technology products to both executives and day-to-day users.
In this role, you will:
- Be on the front-lines and ensure our customers increase the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of their operations with our IoT platform
- Manage the deployment of Samsara technology, enabling customers to achieve quick time to value in their investment
- Create launch plans and a roadmap to increase product usage
- Track implementation progress, participation, product adoption, and account health
- Run training sessions, demonstrate Samsaraâs technology, and work through challenges with executives and day-to-day users of the system across numerous use cases
- Juggle multiple customer engagements in parallel and work cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers
- Deeply understand the Samsara platformâs capabilities and explain them to customers of all types
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsaraâs cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Success, account management, or consulting role. SaaS experience preferred.
- Must be fully business fluent in German
- Experience supporting or working with technical products
- Excellent consultative skills with experience in end to end system implementations
- Solutions-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Passion for going above and beyond the call of duty, taking initiative, and thriving in a fast-paced, change-heavy environment
- Bachelorâs degree from a 4-year institution
An ideal candidate also has:
- Strong bias for standardization & automation, the ability to think big, with insistence on high standards
- Thrives in a fast-paced and change-heavy environment
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/145641→