As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralized technology. The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies.
Like Polkadot, Parity was built on a foundation of being decentralised and open, which trickles down to how we work. Weâre a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isnât just a way of doing businessâitâs a mentality that is at the core of our culture. We have a flat structure that pushes power to the edges and empowers our people to take ownership of their role, authority coupled with responsibilities.
Within Parity, the Ecosystem and Business Development team is charged with the growth of the Polkadot ecosystem by attracting teams to build in the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystem. As an important member of the Growth team, you will co-own our Go-To-Market Strategy for our Infrastructure & Tooling vertical (APIs, Wallets, Validator Tooling, Networking, Monitoring, Messaging, Benchmarking etc) which will require working closely with our Growth Managers in our team (responsible for outbound activities and responding to inbound interest) as well as collaborating with other teams in cross functional Infrastructure & Tooling initiatives.
We are looking for a talented individual with the right mix of commercial acumen, business development experience, strategic thinking, familiarity and passion for Web3, and all of this underpinned by the right attitude.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Vertical GTM Strategy – help set our team’s vision and strategy for growth of the Infrastructure & Tooling vertical in the Polkadot ecosystem based on your deep understanding of this vertical and Web3.
- Marketing Mapping – Perform ongoing research and competitive analysis on the Infrastructure & Tooling vertical to identify gaps and opportunities for our business development team.
- Deal Expertise – help our business development team drive deals in the Infrastructure & Tooling vertical by providing subject matter expertise throughout the engagement in a commercial manner.
- Communication: Help our team and the teams we engage with understand our Infrastructure & Tooling technologies and Polkadot by simplifying complex concepts and communicating clearly.
- Cross Functional Collaboration– drive cross-functional collaboration opportunities with our product, marcomms, compliance, legal, and marketing teams to enhance our approach to the Infrastructure & Tooling vertical..
- Public Voice – Step into the limelight at conferences, events and appear in media such as podcasts and videos to convey the current state of the Polkadot Infrastructure & Tooling technologies ecosystem and why teams should work with us.
What You’ll Bring
- Infrastructure & Tooling Guru – You are well-versed in the history of the Infrastructure & Tooling vertical and its development over the last few years and know whatâs happening, what is working, and what is not working. You have an understanding of the Infrastructure & Tooling landscape (APIs, Explorers, Wallets, Validator Tooling, Monitoring, Messaging, Benchmarking etc) across multiple ecosystems, including but not limited to Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, BSC, Polkadot, Cosmos, and Polygon.
- Understanding the Development Cycle – Developers are the main audience for much of Tooling & Infrastructure. As this would be your core audience, it is important to understand how Developers think and work and what would be important to them.
- Thought Leadership – Youâll be a thought leader in Infrastructure & Tooling vertical with particular knowledge of the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Clarity – You are an excellent communicator across both verbal and written channels in English and can explain technical concepts, solutions, and architectures.
- Ambiguity is a Superpower -You enjoy working in a high-growth environment where change is constant with the ability to execute multiple projects across different lines of business with little guidance
- ‘Let’s Do This Attitude’ – We will succeed or fail as a team and you are a crucial ingredient in our success. Let’s all succeed together by supporting each other and running towards the challenges as a team.
- Willingness to Travel – Between company retreats, business opportunities, and events, you will be travelling a reasonable amount e.g. once every 4- 6 weeks.
- You have a strong network of entrepreneurs and investors in the Infrastructure & Tooling vertical.
- Your social media profile shows some thought leadership in the Infrastructure & Tooling vertical.
- Well connected and engaged in various Infrastructure & Tooling technologies/Crypto communities on Telegram, Wechat, Reddit, Discord, Clubhouse, Twitter, and other platforms where crypto users live.
- Workfrom anywhere (Remote First)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Retreats – Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.
- Purpose – Working at Parity means focusing on the things that count: building the most cutting-edge technology for a better and fairer web of the future
To see how we use your data, please see our Applicant Notice: www.parity.io/applicant-notice
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/153176→