Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
INTELITY® is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly and has received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry. We are looking for a strong hands-on Mobile Build Engineer with experience in mobile build pipelines to assist with designing and implementing our CI/CD and monitoring platforms. Our ideal candidate will harness their impressive skills to deliver highly consistent deployments and availability during changes. This position requires strong knowledge of running mobile and web applications, cloud infrastructure (specifically AWS), information security tools, processes, and best practices.
- Automate, configure, and maintain the full build cycle for Android, iOS, and other applications
- Design, code, and maintain automated release process tools and infrastructure
- Manage iOS and Android Apps that are published to the Apple and Google Play stores
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during the development lifecycle and engage with Apple and/or Google to resolve conflicts for app submissions
- Create scalable deployment automation processes for internal and customer-facing applications
- Create and maintain automation pipelines
- Improve the reliability and performance of the test and build processes
- Collaborate with other teams to improve overarching processes and code
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or an equivalent level of career experience
- 4+ years of experience with CI/CD platforms (i.e., Jenkins, Bitrise, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (i.e., Terraform and Ansible) designs for the automation of infrastructure builds and deployments
- Expertise with Android and iOS builds and deployments (i.e., Fastlane, Gradle scripts, Xcode, etc.)
- Experience with Git/GitHub maintenance and workflow
- 2+ years of experience with AWS
- Ability to prioritize and effectively drive results in a fast-paced environment, even when presented with imperfect or ambiguous information
- Additional general engineering and IT capabilities are a strong plus (.Net, SQL, Java, etc.)
- Problem-solving and analysis skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and balance multiple priorities with minimal direction
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible scheduling options, and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/intelity-mobile-build-engineer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/intelity-mobile-build-engineer→