If youâre like us, you agree that open source software is a wonderful and unique gift that the community of software developers across the world have given to each other. At FOSSA, we want to proliferate its usage with our software supply chain management platform that helps our customers know what licenses, vulnerabilities, and dependencies go into their software as they utilize open source software packages. And we wonât rest until all companies, big and small, love and feel as comfortable with using open source as we are.
FOSSA is a rapidly growing series-B company with a truly distributed team. While our roots are in San Francisco, our growing team has members in several countries across many time zones. Weâre always working to find the perfect balance of effective approaches to distributed work, while maintaining the direct personal connections that help us work better together and love our jobs.
This is a part-time contract (20-30 hours per week), remote position. There may eventually be an opportunity for the role to convert to a full-time opportunity.
As a Junior Content Writer, youâll be working directly with the Director of Content Marketing. Youâll play a key role in a variety of mission-critical marketing projects, including our blog and social media.
Youâll create compelling content that educates our readers, shares our story and vision, promotes our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
In this role you will:
- Produce a variety of awesome written content: blogs, emails, social media posts, online newsletters, event registration pages, case studies, and reports
- Work cross-functionally: provide copy editing and writing support to key stakeholders across the organization
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- You love writing â and youâre good at it.
- You enjoy the challenge of creating content for a variety of audiences
- Youâre comfortable developing content for a range of mediums, such as blogs, emails, and written reports
- You meet deadlines and follow through on commitments
- Bonus: You have a technical or journalism background
When You Apply:
- Provide your resume/LinkedIn
- Share links to at least 3 published works (or a portfolio with links to at least 3 published works)
Why you’ll love working at FOSSA:
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Named by Forbes as Best Start-up to work for 2022 & a Certified Great Place to Work
- Company events to ensure communication and collaboration (virtual and in-person)
- Fully remote & globally distributed team!
FOSSA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121286→