- Description:* Review, analyze, and report on risk, quality, service, and controls in order to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, mitigate risk, and remediate operational and regulatory vulnerabilities.
- Risk Assessments
- Support the risk team in advising the 1st line of defense to assess and prioritize risks, define controls, identify control gaps, and adequately respond to risk and ensure information is reflected in the enterprise risk management system.
- Prepare risk analyses for risk assessments with business partners.
- Assist with input to the enterprise risk management system of risk assessment results gathered during annual updates.
Maintain quality of data in enterprise risk management system. Risk Detection & Mitigation
- Work with 1st line of defense to ensure tracking of risk responses.
- Assist risk team in performing targeted reviews for top and emerging risks facing the credit union which typically involve trending and reconciling data, conducting staff interviews/surveys, identifying process gaps and improvements, and reviewing and updating policies/procedures.
- Perform evaluation of controls to determine effectiveness and recommend improvements Risk Management Committee
- Schedule and assist with the preparation of meeting materials for Enterprise Risk Management Committee including emerging risks summary, top risk heat map, mitigating actions tracking, incident reporting, risk assessment results, business continuity program update, collect data for risk metrics, meeting minutes, and others as required.
- Business Continuity
- Assist in maintenance of Business Continuity program including: annual plan and business impact analysis, coordinate tests and training exercises.
- Qualifications: *
- Degree within Risk Management or 1-2 years of experience supporting Enterprise Risk Groups
- Strong Excel Skills
- Understanding of PowerPoint
- Strong Administrative and Documentation Skills
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, weâre dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions â from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clientsâ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todayâs workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [[email protected]](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121177→