Headquarters: United States
Our team is comprised of top-notch people specializing in SEO, Paid Media, and WordPress Website Development. We mirror our industry — innovative, creative, and growing — but we also reflect a unique mission to build up those around us with our specialized skill sets.
Knucklepuck is committed to consciously embracing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture as an extension of our core values. We make our decisions based on Integrity, we nurture our team through Accountability, and we practice Empathy to foster genuine collaboration.
We are looking for someone who can step in and make an immediate impact on our SEO team. We need someone who can identify optimization opportunities and execute a tactical plan to drive organic growth. We expect you to understand how to evaluate keyword targets, optimize on-page content, and promote the expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness of our clients’ websites.
The Senior SEO Consultant is critical to ensuring Knucklepuck is consistently innovating and improving how we deliver SEO growth for our clients. Your expertise will help shape Knucklepuck’s growth, ensuring we are delivering modern and innovative solutions that drive results.
This is a client-facing role, so you will engage directly with our clients to align on expectations, communicate progress of our SEO initiatives, and report on the impact of those initiatives. We hire for soft skills because these are critical for removing roadblocks and advancing our SEO efforts.
You will report to the Marketing Manager and will work closely with SEO Strategists, SEO Consultants, and Junior SEO Consultants to support Knucklepuck’s growing client portfolio.
Success in this role means driving client success that results in strong retention, referrals, and expansion opportunities for Knucklepuck. You need to be a true team player who is enthusiastic about applying your SEO expertise to share in Knucklepuck’s growth.
- Strong Communicator
- Strong Listener
- Committed to embracing our Core Values of Accountability, Integrity, and Empathy, practicing these daily
- Experienced digital marketers, with at least 3 years of SEO and account management experience
- Knowledgeable of on-page and technical SEO best practices, including keyword research, content optimization, internal linking, and information architecture
- Results-focused with an emphasis on execution to ensure Knucklepuck implements tactical action items that drive our SEO strategies forward
- Strong communicators with an ability to coordinate effectively between Knucklepuck and our SEO clients.
- Detail-oriented and organized to help manage tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative problem-solvers and strategic thinkers with an ability to adapt to shifting priorities while still maintaining progress toward strategic objectives
- Passionate about the digital space and how search engines connect businesses and consumers online
- Familiar with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive
- Managing Knucklepuck’s SEO clients. This includes producing and executing project plans, running client meetings, delegating tasks to support team members, and managing expectations internally and externally. This is a client-facing role
- Supporting fellow SEO Consultants and Project Managers on larger projects, including strategic deliverables on Discovery projects and reporting
- Capturing feedback and action items from client meetings to document next steps in Knucklepuck project management system (Wrike)
- Conducting audits of current client’s digital footprint and use insights to drive ongoing SEO strategy and site improvements
- Advising clients and fellow team members on SEO best practices for performing keyword research, optimizing metadata, and developing other on-page SEO recommendations
- Effectively communicating technical SEO action items with web developers and other points of contact to ensure proper implementation of recommendations
- Researching competitors to determine additional strategic SEO opportunities based on industry trends
- Acting as a thought leader and keep clients and fellow team members up to date on new trends, algorithms, and SEO tactics
- Using insights from client analytics to inform ongoing strategy and to proactively pivot based on SEO performance
- Assisting Junior team members complete their 180-day training program through training demonstrations, feedback, and hands-ons on assignments
- Agency experience
- Published SEO thought leadership
- Familiarity with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, GA4, Google Tag Manager) and opportunity analysis tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush, Screaming Frog)
- Google Analytics Certification, Google Ads Certification, Bing Ads Certification. Training materials are freely available and there is no cost to complete these certifications
- Experience with WordPress and/or website development
- 15 days of PTO (increases after 3yrs); unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- $1,800/yr culture bonus (paid quarterly) to be used for office updates, wellness, nutrition, or whatever will help you improve your work-life balance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Flexible work hours
- Provided Macbook and other essential WFH equipment
- Contributions toward a competitive medical plan, including dental and vision
- Peer-to-peer coaching program
- Virtual teambuilding events throughout the year (ex. cooking class, escape room, trivia) not to mention the occasional holiday gift or treat
- Annual company retreat and other in-person events (ex. concerts, sporting events, city-wide scavenger hunts)
- Brettgammon. Ask us about it 😉
- Knucklepuck gear, stickers, and more!
- Startup business mentality: personal growth potential, career advancement and the opportunity to make meaningful impact on Knucklepuck’s growth
Our Commitment to Diversity of Thought
Resumes Not Accepted
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/knucklepuck-senior-seo-consultant-1→