Cere Network is the worldâs first web3 data network powering the future of web3 applications with trustless content delivery/streaming capabilities and decentralized data cloud solutions optimized to power interactions between users, (NFT) assets, and applications. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What do we look for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About the Role:
Cere is looking for an experienced architect who can drive the creation of a Decentralised Data Cloud and the ecosystem around it. You will work on the system design from the prototype to the implementation, lead the engineering team and make key decisions for the business.
Here are some high-level topics the Cere Chief Architect will immediately be involved in:
– design of the different storage engines
– design of the scalability and fault tolerance of the network
– working on a decentralized CDN solution
– working on smart contracts design for security and utility of the network
– Become a leader in developing and deploying Cere DDC and new technologies within our ecosystem
– Rise to appropriate challenges both strategically and tactically as they come up
– Developing a decentralized storage network of this size has never been done before, and unpredictable things will happen
– Have in-depth knowledge of DDC economics and how to develop economics with an ever-changing global economy
– Help steer the organization towards improved market penetration and assist in the adoption of new tools
– Monitor social and technology trends and get ahead of the market while pushing DDC on top of the market
– Participate in management decisions
– Participate in staffing decisions
– Monitor budget and forecast costs
– Support technical recruitment, retention, acquisition, and capital allocation efforts
– Be an outstanding communicator of our technology strategy to partners, management, investors, and employees
– Research, outline, and direct the most effective solutions for our technology
– Architect new technologies for the integration partners
– Handle security and privacy-related audits
– Acquisitions and technology integrations. Be responsible for the due diligence, evaluation, and reporting
– Develop technical business plans
– Proven experience as a Technical Architect
– Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
– Understanding of strategic IT solutions
– Experience with microservices and Docker
– Excellent communication skills
– Problem-solving aptitude
– Organizational and leadership skills
– Experience in distributed systems development, databases, or storage preferred
– Experience and understanding of blockchain technology and industry preferred
– BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Youâll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that’s our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips and other events to increase your knowledge.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/153179→