=nil; Foundation is hiring a Suite C++ developer who Enhance and develop Crypto3 C++ cryptography suite with proof systems/signature schemes/hashes/etc required by =nil;âs internal and external teams.
We are building our own database that replicates data from multiple different blockchains and provides a single SQL interface that allows to select records in a unified way and also allows to insert records into multiple blockchains as one atomic transaction.
Our primary customers are crypto exchanges and other businesses that have a large volume of crypto transactions. We allow them to save on infrastructure and maintenance costs, because our solution is significantly more efficient than what is possible with off-the-shelf components.
We are building a top product, so we expect it to be built properly and kept up to date.
- Enhance and develop Crypto3 C++ cryptography suite (https://github.com/nilfoundation/crypto3) with proof systems/signature schemes/hashes/etc required by =nil;âs internal and external teams
- Maintain Crypto3âs tests, API and CI by debugging, adjusting, extending its contents. Maintain contributors PRâs, comply them to architecture
- Supply zkLLVMâs team with changes necessary for Crypto3 to be able to become an SDK for particular stack machines
- Adjust Crypto3’s contentsâ performance according to requirements from =nil;s internal teams.
- MS or PhD with major in Applied Math/cryptography
- Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and primitives
- 5-6 years of C++ experience is required
- Experience with OpenSSL/BearSSL/CryptoPP
- The language is English, so youâre supposed to be at least B2 level.
- We pay well
- “No corporate bullshit” culture
- You are free to work remotely from the location of your choice, or in our office in Limassol
- We provide health insurance and pay for your hardware setup
- If you need it, we help with relocation.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/179792→