Weâre revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. Weâre a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. Weâre growing fast and looking to add to our Engineering team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within India.
HackerRank is the leader in the technical hiring space and we continue to innovate and revolutionize this space. Do you have coding skills, passion for driving innovation and creativity for solving problems? Are you excited to build robust and scalable enterprise solutions? Come join us!! We are looking to add full-time, 100% remote engineers to our fast growing engineering teams.
You will be working on:
- Evaluate technologies, develop POCs, solve technical challenges and propose innovative solutions for our technical and business problems
- Delight our stakeholders, customers and partners by building high quality, well tested, scalable and reliable business applications.
- Design, build and maintain streaming and batch data pipelines that can scale.
- Architect, develop and maintain our Modern lake house Platform using AWS native infrastructure
- Designing Complex Data Models to deliver insights and enable self service
- Take ownership of scaling, performance, security, and reliability of our data infrastructure
- Hiring, guiding and mentoring junior engineers
- Work in agile development environment, participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with remote development teams and cross-functional teams
We are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience with designing, developing and maintaining data engineering & BI solutions.
- Experience with database technologies like Redshift, Synapse DW, Snowflake etc.
- Experience with BI Solutions like Looker, Power BI, Amazon Quicksight, Tableau etc.
- Experience with ETL Design & Orchestration using platforms like AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory, Apache Airflow etc.
- Experience querying massive datasets using Languages like SQL, Hive, Spark, Presto, etc.
- Experience with performance tuning complex data warehouses and queries.
- Able to solve problems of scale, performance, security, and reliability
- Self driven, initiative taker with good communication skills, ability to lead and mentor junior engineers, work with cross functional teams, drive architecture decisions
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- COVID 19 insurance to employees and dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. Weâre data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/146674→