As a Lead, People Technology & Operations, you will be the founding member helping to improve all our of people technology and processes! Youâll be the resident expert for all HR-related technology working to automate, integrate, and configure not just our tools, but our workflows and processes. Youâll reduce friction in our employeeâs day-to-day through efficient work processes, support them with empathy through their most important milestones (new hire, LOA, pay/role changes), and collaborate cross-functionally to continuously improve, test, and optimize our HR technology and infrastructure. You will also manage, coach, and grow a team of People Coordinators.
This 100% remote position will report to our Director, People Technology & Operations, while also working closely with the Chief People Officer.
Daily Adventures and Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain all aspects of our HRIS, including troubleshooting questions, workflows, system configuration, integrations, testing, user training, and reporting/ dashboard enablement
- Serve as the functional and technical People systems and data subject matter expert
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and reduce manual work
- Lead continuous improvement of existing data processes to ensure strong workflow and data management practices
- Maintain and improve HRIS data accuracy and integrity through proactive and real-time audits
- Manage HRIS enhancements and prioritize communication and roll-out of regulatory changes, state and local requirements, and relevant new releases
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements
- Manage and monitor HRIS permissions and system security
- Actively participate in the implementation/integration of new People technology solutions supporting business growth and enabling employee success
- Partner closely with People and other functions to drive improvements, deliver on key initiatives, and solve complex problems
- Provide support including, but not limited to: employment changes, leaves of absence, and payroll functions.
- Support special projects and initiatives of the HR department.
- Develops and maintains standard and custom reports to meet the reporting requirements for all levels of the company, and ensures all reports are implemented in a timely manner using high-quality data presented in a logical and understandable format.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within the area of responsibility.
What We’ll Look For (Qualifications):
- 4-6 years of progressive experience in a People role managing HRIS and managing reporting
- 2+ years of people management
- Experience implementing and managing systems and integrations between systems
- Demonstrated project management and consultative skills to effectively lead and collaborate across functions
- Understanding of HR fundamentals, employee lifecycle (from onboarding to offboarding), and change management
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and propose creative solutions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience handling complex and confidential data from multiple sources
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets skills; experience with reporting tools (e.g., Looker, Power BI, Tableau) preferred
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/150876→