Metaverse Game Studios
Metaverse Game Studios, Inc
St. Petersburg, Florida USA/Remote
Metaverse is a young and independent game development company led by industry veterans who worked for core games such as Far Cry, Destiny, Halo series, Warface, League of Legends, Diablo Immortal, Mount&Blade series, Metro Exodus, and more. We are developing Angelic, which has an equal emphasis on storytelling and party-based RPG elements, all backed by a dark and compelling science-fiction setting in which you are often mesmerized by the complexity of the events happening around you.
If you are up to a challenge and want to deliver unforgettable RPG experiences to players around the world, our family is ready to welcome you!
The Angelic Game
Angelic combines turn-based strategy combat with a narrative RPG, all backed by a collaboratively crafting science-fiction setting thanks to blockchain technology. Get ready to shape a massive conflict in the dark and compelling universe of Angelic.
It will not be an easy journey, and each action will have deep echoing repercussions. But donât worry, you wonât have to do it alone.
As a Lead VFX Artist you will be responsible for managing and mentoring VFX Art team and be a key player on creating high-quality believable Sci-Fi world.
- Lead and guide the team to create stunning VFX with realistic SCI-FI art style
- Collaboration with the Art Director to maintain consistency on the art style
- Collaboration with the tech team to help developing VFX tech and improve workflow
- Plan, organize and prioritize tasks with the Producer
- Able to quickly prototype VFX and iterate until the final product
- Able to use Unreal Engine tools and create stunning VFX
- Track the creation process, identify problems and find solutions
- Contributing to concepts arts and art direction, also taking initiative to improve pipelines
- Identify and troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
- Provide feedback to the team, mentor for the best practices
- Create documentation of pipelines and style guides
- Ensure performance and technical quality of VFX assets
- Optimization of assets to fit technical requirements
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience creating VFX for games or film
- Proven experience in leading teams
- Solid Unreal Engine knowledge
- Self-motivated with considerable attention to detail
- Understanding of VFX performance bottlenecks and able to optimize VFX assets
- Understanding of the game art pipeline
- Ability to manage VFX creation from concepts to the detailed and finished product
- A portfolio which demonstrates solid VFX Tech&Art skills
- Being able to adapt realistic sci-fi art style
- Ability to give constructive feedback to the VFX team
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends
- A keen eye for composition, shape, color, and detail
- AA+ game experience
- Great communication and leadership skills and also being a team player
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/150186→