Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network – Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What will you be working on?
- Draft, prepare, and review various contracts, in Chinese and in English
- Manage, liaise, and lead outside counsels (lawyers and accountants); review and negotiate expenses when necessary
- Implement legal policies to ensure that the company’s exposure to legal risk is always minimized and managed appropriately
- Conduct legal research and consulting services
- Provide professional legal support for the company’s business decisions; provide legal advice for the company’s various departments and projects; promote the ability of each department to conduct preliminary judgments and processing, and reduce the company’s operational risk
- Able to work well with partners in China, Korea, Japan and the United States
- Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with People, Marketing, Design, Operations, Product & BI Teams.
- What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is aÂ plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.Â
- Share this! Donât be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.Â
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/145486→