Vox Media, LLC
WHO WE ARE
Vox Mediaâs Revenue organization handles advertising and marketing partnerships with brands and agencies, as well as lines of business in consumer revenue and commerce across the organization.
Vox Media is the leading modern media company. We guide our audience from discovery to obsession. We inspire essential conversations about whatâs now, whatâs next, and whatâs possible.
As a community of journalists and storytellers, business professionals, creators and technologists, we believe it is a moral and business imperative to amplify voices: to cultivate diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our organization and media. This applies to our candidates, our teams, our storytelling, our creative work, and our platforms, products, and partnerships.
WHAT YOUâLL DO
The Manager of Ad Effectiveness will join a growing team responsible for the implementation and analysis of advertising effectiveness studies across our network. You will be a key member of the Vox Insights and Innovation group, working with stakeholders across revenue operations, sales, and product teams to analyze and improve advertisersâ performance, in support of their marketing initiatives.
This role requires both strategic and tactical skill sets with an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem solving, and a strong command of digital media. Your work will translate into high-quality and actionable insights to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns and unlock business opportunities. The candidate must have a proven track record in data-rich analyses and have the ability to convert data into actionable insights and recommendations for our clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned ad effectiveness research
- Manage all parts of the research project cycle: scope research vendors; design research questionnaires; support, document and manage client based projects; collaborate with internal operations on the implementation and management of research programs, including quality assurance; interpret data, write reports, and make actionable recommendations; present findings to account teams and potentially to clients
- Showcase results and distribute knowledge in a concise manner
- Gain expertise across client verticals to be able to scope and execute analyses that delivers insight that ties back to the business and assists with vertical development
- Build strong working relationships with internal clients and assist in handling client-facing interactions that involve deep education sessions and recaps
- Develop deep understanding of all vendors and offerings we leverage to be able to work cross-department to match appropriate research with clients
- Draft and update internal materials around offerings and training
- Make recommendations that contribute towards efficiencies and team/business structure decisions
- Work on ad hoc requests as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS preferred with 5+ years experience in internal and client-facing analysis roles
- Understanding of marketersâ challenges through relevant job experience
- A strong understanding of methodology, data & systems from a broad range of research providers, including emerging tools and methods
- Experience with online research, campaign effectiveness, online recruitment, audience measurement, and market research is a must. Prior experience working with vendors and/or publishers
- Experience developing surveys based on specific objectives and in analyzing raw data through the output of survey tools
- Excellent communication and quantitative skills
- Very strong Excel experience
- Ability to take the data beyond the facts to what it means and why we should care
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant insights and express those insights with passion and brevity, both visually and verbally
- Proven ability to design, manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and successful teamwork and collaboration
- Data-driven storytelling skills â you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
WHERE YOUâLL WORK
This job is remote/in office in New York City. Weâre dedicated to the health and wellbeing of all of our employees, and when we reopen, will require everyone who works from one of our offices to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees with approved religious or medical exemptions may be subject to additional safety requirements, such as submitting to regular COVID-19 testing and/or wearing a face covering in our offices.
WHY VOX MEDIA?
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a permanent, full-time position. This job is benefits-eligible. We pride ourselves in providing comprehensive benefits to support all of our employees wherever they are in life. You can find more information about our benefits here.
OUR DEI+ COMMITMENT
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone can show up as their authentic selves and create their best work. We recognize that great stories, platforms, products and services come from people with all manner of backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that our commitments require ongoing work and sustained attention, as well as adaptation to new insights and best practices. We keep our diversity data public for the sake of accountability, transparency and communication. Learn more about our values here, and our approach to corporate citizenship here.
Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. Vox Media will also consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable Fair Chance laws. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations as part of the application process to candidates with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact our People & Culture team ([email protected]).
WHAT COMES NEXT
Our recruiting team will go through applications in a timely manner. Please note that our recruiting team will only contact you from @voxmedia.com email addresses, never via text message. Read more about how our recruiting team operates, and how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud, here.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120558→