- FULLY REMOTE MEDICAL BILLER – ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE REPRESENTATIVE. *
- FULL TIME – MONDAY TO FRIDAY (8:30-5)* *$20/hr Contract to Hire *
- Experience with any of these government payers: Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, Veterans
- Experience with any of these commercial payers: Aetna, Blue Cross, Cigna, and United Healthcare Workers Comp, Non-contracted commercial payers
- Review billing and collections from assigned insurance carriers in timely manner to determine appropriate patient balance or adjustment.
- File corrected claims and appeals with insurance carriers when appropriate reimbursement is not received or the claim is denied. ”
- Keep clear, concise, and accurate documentation of action taken on accounts.
- Contact patients, facilities and/or surgeons’ offices for additional information to ensure accurate billing and subsequent patient balances.
- Monitor claims rejections or denials for trends and issues and report to the management team.
- Update management team of changes in reimbursement rates in a timely manner.
- Assist in reviewing and/or resolving credit balances.
- Transmit claims and patient statements daily.
- Knowledge and frequent review of assigned insurance carrier websites to report updates to the team and adhere to most recent provider manual and payment policies
- Submit appropriate adjustments to manager with supporting documentation for approval.
- Attend team meetings on camera via Zoom with team members and management team.
- Analytical ability in reviewing underpaid and overpaid claims to identify the root cause of the variance.
- Mathematical ability to calculate correct reimbursement based on units and time of procedure
- Familiar with working claims projects with Provider Relations Representatives
- System Experience Requirements: Excel, Adobe, Word, Outlook, Zoom Preferred
- System Knowledge: Athena, Availity, Change Healthcare, SharePoint
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, weâre dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions â from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clientsâ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todayâs workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [[email protected]](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120614→