Mensio Mental Health
Headquarters: Quebec, Canada
- Connecting the existing questionnaire system to a cloud-based data solution (i.e., BigQuery).
- Developing automation around triggering emailed reports and information to patients and clinicians (using a tool like AppScript or equivalent).
- Creating a visualisation dashboard with specified controlled access for doctors and patients.
- Developing automation for most aspects of this process with emphasis on automatically generating reports when forms are filled out.
- Reviewing current work for ways to improve as well as recommending and implementing additional useful dashboard and visualisation strategies to deliver additional value to our data science clients.
- Experience working with SQL, Google Data Studio and scripting/automation in the Google ecosystem (e.g., AppScript) .
- Experience working with BigQuery in a data analytics and visualisation context
- Experience with custom (community) Data Studio visualisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience automating in Google ecosystem with specific experience automatically generating reports when forms are filled out would be a plus
- Being familiar with healthcare and mental healthcare specifically would be a big plus
Job Type: Full-time
Please include answers to these questions in your application:
- Why would you be a good fit for this position?
- Please tell us about your experience automating tasks and writing scripts inside the Google ecosystem. We are specifically interested in automatically generating reports when forms are filled out. How would you accomplish this?
- What was your most recent rate as an hourly consultant or in a full-time salaried position?
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mensio-mental-health-expert-for-analytics-dashboard-and-automation→