Staples is business to business. Youâre what binds us together.
Our world class sales and sales support teams work directly with businesses of all sizes to offer products and services to meet our customersâ unique needs. We are committed to understanding our customers and use best-in-class sales tools and technology to find the best solutions. Weâre constantly discovering new ways to reach our goals, taking time to develop our skills, and investing in our career growth, so we can enjoy lucrative opportunities and grow our careers both within and beyond sales.
What Youâll Be Doing
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and operational objectives by collaborating with the sales, operations, and print implementation teams
- Create customized marketing materials, user guides, training videos, and conduct live training sessions as needed to assist new print program account customers with navigating the StaplesAdvantage.com website
- Coordinate end user site training; assist with site organization (i.e., shopping list creation/maintenance) to ensure customer self-service
- Develop scalable processes, resources, and frameworks when required by the customer (manual order process, etc.)
- Create internal program documentation (SOP) and conduct account hand-off to appropriate support team(s)
- Provide sales, revenue, and service performance data during initial 90 days of a new print program account
- Organize and maintain customer account files related to initial account set-up & Onboarding
- Maintain accurate records including master cases & project task cases, as well as âmaintenanceâ cases in SFDC
What You Bring To The Table
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Basic mathematical aptitude
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with specific attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships and tailor communication to a variety of customers and stakeholders
Whatâs needed- Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years related professional experience (customer service, sales support, or account management)
Whatâs Needed- Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years related professional experience (customer service, sales support, or account management)
- Print industry experience
- Competency in MS Office suite and PC Skills
- Direct sales support experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays)
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more perks and benefits
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits !
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121218→