- Create and execute our operations strategy with measurable goals to drive scalable systems, practices, policies, processes, and training
- Build the foundation for a data-driven organization by developing organizational KPIs, metrics, reporting and data analytics to track progress, drive decisions and determine success
- Act as the liaison between the Director of Operations and key internal partners to align around process and training needs. Partnerships include working with People Operations, Marketing, Engineering, etc.
- Strategic direction for various cross functional teams including Operations, Administration, and Customer Support
- Other duties as needed by senior management
- Bachelorâs degree required
- 1+ years of experience in a remote management position
- Experience working in tech preferred
- Able to complete multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines
- Start up experience a plus
What we offer:
- A competitive, above market salary based on experience + target equity
- Company-wide support for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited and Flexible PTO with a minimum of 2 weeks required per year
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
GammaX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. GammaX will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, GammaX participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
GammaX is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121010→