Youâll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Combine two of the fastest – growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your lifeâs best work.SM
The Operations Supervisor uses sharp business skills to assist in end-to-end business process activities by creating, controlling, and improving business processes by assisting in process design, project implementation for improvement activities, diagnosing process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools. Also assists in quality reporting, analysis, audits, developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using a variety of applicable tools.
This position is full-time, Monday – Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am â 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Groupâs Telecommuter Policy.
- Manages day-to-day and production operations for a team of 30-40 medical coders
- Develops procedures to increase departmental accuracy and efficiency through prompt identification and resolution of routine and complex production issues
- Assesses, evaluates, and addresses daily workload and queues
- Analyzes productivity of medical coders compares productivity to capacity plan. Identifies variances and implements proactive solutions to mitigate risk
- Responsible for quality monitoring activities including identifying areas of improvement and plan the implementation of improvement areas
- Functions as departmentâs liaison and contact / resource person for providing client issues and problem resolutions
- Creates competencies for coders; identifies training and development opportunities for coders
- Incorporate feedback from operational, financial and QA reports to improve performance
Youâll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years working in an Operations/Production environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word (ability to create, edit, save and send documents), Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, save and send spreadsheets), Microsoft PowerPoint (ability to create, edit, save and send presentations
- Bachelorâs degree (or higher) in business, life science, health administration or related field
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Healthcare experience
- Coding certification to include the following: CPC, CCS, RHIA, or RHIT
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people’s lives. This is where it’s happening. This is where you’ll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We’re freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it’s needed. We’re creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your lifeâs best work.SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 – $97,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $60,000 – $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, youâll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121017→