- Job Description:* Works closely with sales representatives to ensure accurate and timely order placement, management, and shipment. Maintains a specific territory of accounts based on sales representatives assignments. Territory Rep oversees orders from start to finish, anticipate problems and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Work with wholesale team, supporting clients.
- Work directly with sales team ensuring accurate and timely orders, management, and shipment
- Receive incoming calls from clients (often procurement teams) and sales team
- Processes orders, returns, modifications, credit memos, and debit memos for dealers and sales representatives
- Maintains the order books for accounts in Excel
- Communicates order book status to sales in form of weekly, and monthly reports
- Partners with Customer Financial Services to release orders for processing as needed
- Communicates with DC to ensure accurate and timely shipping *Qualifications:* Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum 1-2 years in a sales support role. Proficient in Microsoft Excel: pivot tables, v look-ups, macros (ability to use) Excellent verbal/written communication. *Experience Level:* Entry Level
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, weâre dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions â from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clientsâ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todayâs workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [[email protected]](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120615→