Headquarters: Dubai, UAE
Do you want to join the future of finance?
Do you have a passion for research, investigation, and technology?
OTC Supply is a growing startup in Dubai specializing in trading virtual assets for B2B companies. Located in Dubai, we’re looking for a few experienced professionals to join our growing Operations team to help offer our demanded services to a different time zone. Prior experience in trading, blockchain investigations and cryptocurrency research is preferred, however we are open to those seeking a career change that have the requisite skills.
We are only considering candidates that do this quiz and fill this form: https://forms.gle/Jgcx6kejWjWhM2hS7
You can visit our website in https://www.otc.supply/ or our LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/otc-supply/
Please do the quiz above – only candidates that take this quiz seriously will be considered. Applications done via here alone will be ignored.
- Assist in the design and implementation of business plans and procedures to drive growth and customer outcomes
- Help maintain daily operations, security, financial & professional services, supporting and adjusting as necessary across core functions
- Act as a liaison between company and customer for quality assurance – striving for best in class outcomes for all stakeholders
- Report on performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage relationships with partners and suppliers
- Must cover North American time zone business hours. 9am-5pm EST
- Excellent at mathematics and algebra
- Excellent written and verbal Business English communication
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter; adaptable and able to react quickly to changing business needs
- Belief that cryptocurrencies are the future of payments and can change the world
- Keen with learning about Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Open to take salary in BTC
- Experience with Client Service
- Experience with exchanges, wallets or other relevant financial services
- B.S. or B.A. in accounting, finance, math, economics, business, engineering or other technical field
- Experience with Blockchain analytics tools
- Strong understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning Blockchain technologies
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/otc-supply-crypto-operations-analyst→