Paige Mead Recruiting
We have an exciting new opportunity that is completely remote for an e-commerce start-up in the Dental space. This start-up is currently in seed stage, and was recently founded in 2020. Due to it’s startup nature, we are looking for a pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps type of candidate who is willing to grow with the company. See “x-factor” section for more insight into the start-up experience.
In this role you will be defining and driving the execution of our Growth Marketing strategies, ultimately delivering new customers and revenue for the Company. Reporting to the CEO, you will own governance, process, prioritization and other aspects of the Growth Marketing function. You are accountable to filling the top of the funnel, driving pipeline velocity and quality, and building repeatable processes – all with the express intent to deliver well-qualified leads to our Sales function.
- Build and execute campaigns and related activities that meet pipeline targets at each stage of the funnel, ultimately delivering new profitable customers and revenue to the Company
- Establish and refine processes for attribution, lead scoring, nurturing, campaign performance, and standard reporting such as planned vs actual pipeline creation and pacing to goals
- 2+ years experience building and scaling programs across various marketing channels simultaneously to multiple verticals and customer segments in a technology product business
- A documented record of exemplary pipeline development and new revenue achievement
- Oral health industry and startup experience a plus
- You are a go-getter, always pushing to drive meaningful results in a fast moving, constantly changing environment
- You want ownership of critical business outcomes, and will take calculated risks to that end
- You are a lifelong learner and have a passion for thinking creatively and critically
- You are a strong communicator, able to clearly present ideas to a variety of audiences
- You have exemplary work ethic, and a commitment to success in the face of obstacles
- You have strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- You believe in the power of teams, are humble and open to giving and receiving feedback
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/paige-mead-recruiting-director-of-demand-generation-growth-marketing→