This job is for Lanor (https://www.lanor.io/) posted via Parallel. This is a full-time role.
Do you have experience in business-to-business sales? Then we want to talk to you! This exciting ground floor sales position also has room for growth and advancement. Future opportunity to build your own sales team and earn overrides on your team sales.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for the full sales cycle (prospecting, qualifying, solution presentation, negotiation, closing, etc.) of Lanor.
Our target market is retail design, production and merchandising teams in fashion, home and beauty.
Lanor is the operating system for retail teams. We’re reimagining the way retail teams work by automating processes, supply chain visibility & financial systems so every growing company can realize its full potential.
- Obtain, qualify, and manage opportunities with new and existing clients
- Develop and deliver solution proposals and presentations. Adjust content of sales presentations based on audience, prospect needs, industry dynamics, etc.
- Responsible and accountable to plan, organize, and orchestrate internal resources appropriately to obtain sales objectives
- Facilitate required meetings for Prospects and Customers
- Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the sales process
- Meet and exceed established sales targets including calls per day, meetings per month, closes and revenue
- Accurate and up-to-date data entry into Company’s CRM system and registration of leads and/or prospects
- Meet monthly performance targets and required daily KPIs
- Be a Lanor ambassador and build a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a premier experience
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries
- Proactively identify, contact and cultivate new business opportunities using a combination of calling, emailing and social media tools
- Be accountable to goals of qualified meetings, opportunities and revenue.
- Perform the level of activities (calls, emails, social media contacts, etc) to hit and exceed performance goals
- Willingness to be creative and try new prospecting strategies
- Collaborate with our Marketing teams to maximize the effectiveness of our demand generation strategies
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling -outgoing, personable and energetic
- Phone-first mind set = ready to cold call and book meetings daily. Ability to build a rapport with prospects over the phone – you have the gift of the gab
- Must be a competitive, ambitious and self-motivated individual with a hunger to succeed
- Receptive to feedback and coachable
- Resilient and possess the grit and determination to power through objections
- Ability to achieve monthly productivity goals
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- An entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable with ambiguity and change, and a passion for helping build Frame.io
- A history of exceeding goals
- Great understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools
- Grit and ambition
What We Commit to You:
- Merit-based environment – A career path in sales with an opportunity for advancement
- Opportunity to build valuable sales skills (no previous sales experience necessary)
- Extensive sales training
- Being part of a tight-knit team that supports each other
- No minimum education degree requirement
- Excellent commission
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/parallel-business-development-representative-saas-commission-based
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/parallel-business-development-representative-saas-commission-based→