About CoW ProtocolÂ
CoW Protocol is on a mission to create the fairest and most efficientÂ venue for exchanging digital assets on all EVM-compatible chains. Since launching a year ago, we have passed $20bn (yes, billion) in trade volume, and become the 2nd most popular DEX Aggregator on the market — aiming for #1. If you are a high-performing team player who wants to work on some of the most important problems in Ethereum (MEV protection, consumer protection, batch auctions, and more), we want to talk to you!
The CoW Protocol team is looking for a People Lead who will support our teams in all HR aspects, such as attraction, onboarding, performance, retention, and offboarding. You will lead the whole cycle of a CoW life.
Our People Lead is someone who brings experience in helping people make an impact and grow together with CoW Protocol. Our herd is very international and has almost 40 CoW with offices in Lisbon, Berlin, and around the globe!
What youâll do
- Ownership of coworkers’ life cycleÂ
- Onboard new hires through a smooth process
- Support the recruitment team
- Drive the performance review process, focusing on creating a feedback culture
- Make sure our people know and live our values
- Coach/Advise team leads and team members
- Create initiatives that engage, reward, and celebrate the teamâs achievements
- Perform happiness surveys to help the company constantly improveÂ
- Manage contracts and all administrative tasks related to team members’ data
- Own all HR processes and toolings
- Organize company off-sites and team-building activities that bring the team togetherÂ
Who you areÂ
- You have +5 generalist HR experience
- You have +2 leadership experience
- You have emotional intelligence and are enthusiastic about people and growth
- You have a general understanding of employment vs. contractingÂ
- Labor law knowledge (in any country) is a plus
- You have strong social/communication skills and empathy with the ones around you
- You are proactive and hands-onÂ
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You have familiarity with some HR systems and ATS
Bonus points if you
- Are a CoW Swap userÂ
- Are a blockchain enthusiast
What we can offer youÂ
- Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local coworking space
- Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
- High level of autonomy, independency, and ownership
- Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
- Learning budget to support your higher ambitions
- Company tokensÂ
- Work alongside the biggest projects and names of the space
- Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
- But most importantly – grow with us!Â
Life in CoW Protocol is an amazing journey, we pride ourselves on the way we work together. We like autonomy, we think big, and have a growth mindset. We value initiatives and ownership. Our work is open source, designed code is publicly accessible – anyone can see, modify, and distribute the code as they see fit.
We look forward to your application!
How to apply?
If you’re someone who loves taking the initiative and getting things done, we are excited to receive yourÂ CV and preferably a portfolioÂ in English.Â
At CoW Protocol, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/199354→