Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works â for good.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere
- SALARY: $120,000 â $180,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long term
What you will need
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Excellent knowledge of shell scripting (Bash, ZSH)
- Strong written and verbal English communication
- Super strong attention to detail
Nice to have skills
- Copywriting & content production experience
- Blockchain experience
- Rust or Golang
- Familiarity with the Cosmos Network ecosystem
Experience with dApp development
Who are we?
Phi Labs is a contributor of the Archway protocol, a Cosmos based layer 1 blockchain designed to reward dapp developers.
We are a software engineering company that focuses on the Cosmos SDK and CosmWasm, state-of-the-art frameworks for blockchain development. Our vision is to empower people to create a more transparent and accountable world through open, distributed, and interoperable networks.
Archway is reshaping how value is created and shared across blockchain ecosystems. Initially incubated by Tendermint (Cosmos founders), Archway recently raised a $21 million seed round from Hashed and CoinFund.
You will play an integral part of the Developer Tooling team, building world class dapp developer tools that ensure a frictionless and simple experience. Day to day you will:
- Plan and create developer onboarding materials such as video tutorials, blogs and technical articles
- Deliver internal and external presentations to educate the community
- Represent the Phi Labs externally and internally and influence the product team with your insights to optimise tools where needed
- Provide support to developers across Discord and other community forums to optimise the developer experience
Training will be provided so if you don’t have web3 experience no worries; this is a rare opportunity to make the move into crypto!
Whatâs in it for you
ð Remote-first company with company off-sites and retreats
ð Flexible, dynamic environment within a diverse international team
ð§âð» The scope to create and build high impact work that makes a difference in the Cosmos ecosystem and blockchain industry as a whole
ð¸ Attractive compensation package, with a token allocation
âï¸ Unlimited time off to rest, recharge, and be your best
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and weâd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/147530→