Trust Wallet is the worldâs most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
If youâre passionate and motivated by building modern, cloud native and cloud agnostic platforms we invite you to join us to build innovative crypto architectures and advance technologies that will accelerate the delivery of web3 innovations to our users.
- Infrastructure: You will help define how Trust Wallet runs and deploys backend services to our millions of users.
- Feature development: You will be owning backend features that support all our platforms (extension, mobile and desktop).
- Interfacing with users: You will be interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on Trust Wallet â supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product.
- Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire.
- Deep experience managing and building cloud services (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Experience with Kubernetes and adjacent technologies (istio, envoy, etc)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code technologies (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and accelerating application delivery
- Experience with production observability technologies (Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry)
- Software engineering experience, preferably 1+ year of Go.
Working at Trust Wallet
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/237766→