At Improbable, weâve been venturing into unexplored territory for over a decade, seeking new ways to connect people and amplify their lives. Weâre shaping virtual worlds of unprecedented scale for the gaming, web3, defence, and related sectors, creating world-changing technology from Morpheus to M2. With us, youâll tackle questions that no one else is asking and find answers that define the future.
Weâre leading the way in defining what the metaverse can be. This is where you get to explore interconnected, immersive, exciting worlds that have never been seen before and where you decide what the future looks like. Are you ready?
- Be accountable for areas of the game, encompassing multiple features and some of the most complex design challenges on offer.
- Create features that set a standard for others to follow.
- Mentor designers in creating features throughout the design and implementation process.
- Drive the development of tools and pipelines to assist Gameplay Designer with rapid prototyping.
- Review other designers’ work, giving critical feedback and signoff.
Why You Were Made for This:
- You have a desire to understand the moment-to-moment, hour-to-hour, day-to-day and week-to-week impact of the features you design and implement.
- You have high degree of discipline in following and creating design processes.
- You’re passionate about creating mechanics that layer together to create depth and complexity without overwhelming the player.
- You enjoy creating guides, and other important documentation for more junior designers.
- You have a rigorous approach to design that puts the player first and looks for ways to test assumptions and incorporate player feedback and analytics data.
- You’re an expert in one or more game engines or packages. Unreal preferred.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/181235→