hims & hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical careâfrom wherever is most convenientâfor numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hersâ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol âHIMSâ. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims and Hers is looking for an experienced Product Manager to work cross-functionally across product, engineering, design, marketing and others to define and execute a product roadmap for a key growth initiative.
- Deeply understand our users, their problems, their needs, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- Drive product development, from ideation through technical development and launch of products that deliver seamless experiences and grow the business
- Integrate company strategy, qualitative research and quantitative analysis into product requirements to deliver innovative, differentiated user experience
- Collaborate effectively across product, engineering, design, operations, analytics to align product priorities to business needs
- Clearly and succinctly communicate complex problem statements and opportunities
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
- Maximize efficiency in a fast growing company with a constantly evolving environment
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in product management, ideally in e-commerce or direct to consumer businesses
- Fluent in product methodologies, creating product strategy, defining requirements and measurement plans, gaining cross-functional alignment, and launching products
- Command of quantitative analysis for understanding the âwhatâ to inform product decisions, as well as hands-on experience planning and executing A/B tests for optimization
- Deep customer empathy and familiarity with usability frameworks to understand the âwhyâ behind the âwhatâ we see (or donât see) in the data
- Bridge builder able to âlead with influenceâ with key partner teams, such as engineering, UX design, marketing, analytics, and legal
- A love for building positive and productive relationships across the company
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/145646→