We are looking for a Product Manager (Fraud) to join our team to work across our product and data teams to accelerate our go-to-market strategies.you will be charged with designing, building and maintaining a suite of inclusive identity products and features covering fraud & risk. This position will closely interact with Data Engineering, Data Science, Growth, Sales, and Compliance to support our product roadmap in a fast paced and highly fluid environment.
What Youâll Do:
- Guide product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for one or more of Fraud & Risk solutions
- Collaborate a cross-functional team of data science, engineering, design, growth, and marketing to improve and enhance existing and develop new features.
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Identify and implement solutions for customer challenges, needs, expectations, and desires
- Work with engineers to clearly document and test the specs as our tech teams execute.
- Improve the flexibility and robustness of our infrastructure which delivers fraud models & reasons.
- Interpret quantitative results and translate them into qualitative presentations
- Conduct peer reviews and develop rapport with internal stakeholders
What Youâll Bring:
- 3+ years of progressive Product Management or equivalent experience (Product Ownership or Scrum Master experience)
- Bachelorâs Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to grasp deep technical concepts, including predictive analytics and statistical models.
- Penchant for clear, concise, and impactful communication to either technical or business audiences
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, partnership management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proactive learner following global product, data and technology trends
- Active participation and demonstration of critical thinking on product and data strategy
- Multi-directional application of data to both test hypotheses and disconfirm beliefs
- Active participation and demonstration of critical thinking in code reviews
- Ability to responsibly scale a product organization and spread product knowledge across the organization
- Ability to work in fast-paced and across varied geographic timezones
- Bachelorâs of Science in Engineering, CS, Information Systems
- Past experience as a Product Analyst, Product Owner, Product Management, and/or working with Agile Methodologies
- Experience in Entity Resolution, Identity Proofing, Authentication and/or Fraud
- Experience with open banking and privacy first data exchange standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/118606→