Our company is continuing to grow and weâre looking for talented technical support professionals to join the team! As a Product (Technical) Support Specialist at Seamless.AI, you will manage technical and strategic questions from our customers primarily through email and live chat messaging.
Our platform provides sales and marketing professionals with real-time contact data using our search engine app, browser extension, and AI validation and verification. The Product (Technical) Support Specialist will need to quickly develop subject matter expertise in our product and services in order to help our customers get the best possible lead data and ensure their future success!
Apply today if you:
- Are passionate about the customer experience and have previous experience assisting customers via email or live chat
- Can autonomously troubleshoot and further investigate technical issues to fix a problem and ultimately take full ownership to provide a full resolution to the customer
- Are an expert at learning software, interested in building knowledge around APIâs and CRM integrations, and has an intuition toward solving technical problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll get to do everyday:
- Work 100% remotely to assist our customers and effectively resolve issues through email, chat, and other communication methods as needed
- Provide positive support & guidance to marketers, salespeople, and service professionals across our customer base that use our platform
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of Seamless.AI to diagnose software issues, engaging with our product and engineering teams to solve more complex product issues
- Collaborate with account managers or sales teams to identify opportunities for existing customers to grow their existing account
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/142644→