We are looking for a passionate Coordinator to join Spotifyâs B2B marketing organization. This individual will support all arms of the production team and work cross-functionally with the other departments in the Creative Studio. Youâll sit alongside a team of Copywriters, Producers and Audio Engineers in North America, bringing sold programs to life across audio and video formats, the primary focus being audio.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Production Lead and managers across departments to support client campaigns, special projects and studio operations
- Support day-to-day output by leading administrative duties – tracking, organizing, and scheduling of sophisticated projects
- Lead and prioritize production calendars and Google drive
- Deliver detailed research relevant to team projects and initiatives
- Collect notes from brainstorms, schedule meetings, and update project management systems
- Complete purchase orders and support budget tracking and reporting
- Assist team with contracts, treatments, interview questions, call sheets, and wrap materials
- Keep process documents and presentation decks up-to-date
- Handle design requests for new production materials
- Be available for remote and on-site recording and filming
Who You Are
- You have a BA degree
- You have 2+ years of experience supporting production in the branded content, creative agency, radio/podcasting, and/or editorial space.
- You are process-oriented with an eye for detail
- Experience coordinating multiple complex project threads with different partners
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, youâre able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- Proficient with project management tools such as Google Suite, Jira, and Asana
- You are able to manage your own time, thrive in a collaborative environment, and proactively problem solve
- Youâre passionate about music, culture (particularly youth culture), technology, design, audio and video content, and branding.
- Youâre passionate about the Spotify platform; our content, data, tools, and products.
Where You’ll Be
- Weâve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- While we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- This position will be based in New York, NY
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or whatâs playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. Itâs in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the worldâs most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado, USA.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For NYC, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties.For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120691→