Headquarters: Germany Fulda
We are looking for you as as Embedded Linux Developer (all genders welcome) at the earliest possible date for our Headquarters in Fulda, Germany, remote in Europe, or at least 6h overlap with CET 9-17 working hours.
In the Embedded Software team, we build the software that powers devices which connect to a modern analytics and visualization platform, collecting data from industrial machinery all around the globe.
In return, we offer you
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted individual trainings and development opportunities
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom and plenty of room for innovative work
- Short lines of communication and accessible team leaders
- 1on1 focused on helping you grow
- No micromanagement
- Flexitime and choice between fully remote and home office days to guarantee a nice work-life balance
- Well-established process for submitting ideas via RFCs and a lightweight approval process
- A company that already scores “high-performer” as per the metrics from the Accelerate book (AKA the “DORA” metrics) and wants all teams to achieve the same
- For onsite work: a modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events, free soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- Integration of CODESYS environment in our product(s). We will provide any CODESYS training that might be required
- Maintaining the Linux system and board support package for system-on-chip based devices in a continuous integration environment
- Develop and maintain our higher level application(s)
- Develop and maintain low level drivers for custom built hardware
- Participate in the planning process, development and code reviews within the team
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Desire to learn CODESYS and support its deployment into our solution
- Fluent software development on Linux embedded systems, C programming language and surrounding tools (autotools, make)
- Yocto experience
- Focus on high-quality and maintainable code
- You are curious and take responsibility for your work
- Experience with, or desire to assess, trial and adopt DevOps/DevSecOps best practices (i.e. Continuous Integration, Static code Analysis, Shifting Left, etc.)
- Python/Shell/Node.js programming and/or scripting
Beneficial (most important first)
- Trusted Firmware-A (ideally in the STM implementation)
- Experience with NetworkManager Linux network configuration tool suite
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT and Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last six years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Our corporate culture is characterized by internationality, diversity and agility as well as by a hands-on mentality.
We are interested in you as a person with your skills and talents. We are happy to see you adding to our diversity.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/proemion-embedded-linux-developer-all-genders-welcome-remote-in-europe
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/proemion-embedded-linux-developer-all-genders-welcome-remote-in-europe→