Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Weâre looking for a Program Manager -Chat Bot to leverage the power of an automation-first CX strategy and transform the way we engage and assist our customers. The conversational chatbot is a cornerstone of our brand interactions, enabling us to offer instant engagement with FBG customers on the channels they prefer, at the time they prefer. This in turn allows our brand to talk more with FBG customers using a consistent brand voice, and drives business results.
As a Program Manager, you will use the bot to implement customer experiences designed to increase interaction volume and conversion rates across the end-to-end customer journey. This includes marketing, sales, support, and post-sales customer care. You will also be the voice of our customers within the company, looking for feedback and insights that can inspire new product features, improvements, and ideas.
- Deliver a bot experience on our app, website and landing pages that is best of class
- Deliver a bot experience that enables FBG customers to self-serve and automates complex and highly personalized actions
- Work with the Support, Marketing, Product, and Product Marketing teams to expand the use cases for the chatbot across our customers’ entire journey with our brand
- Leverage data to make optimizations that will support customers better and drive better conversion rates at every stage of the marketing and sales funnel
- Work with support, channel, and campaign managers to explore opportunities to deploy automated customer experience within new social channels
- Report frequently on chatbot performance and understand levers to pull to optimize towards our goals
- Demonstrate a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
Skills and Qualifications
- You have 2-3 years experience creating workflows and personalized experiences that are optimized for support and conversion
- You have successfully implemented and managed customer-facing resources in the past, such as messaging, knowledge bases, and/or content strategy
- You have experience in customer support roles
- You are comfortable with building and customizing conversational experiences that reflect brand strategy and tone of voice
- You have strong conversational writing and readability skills as they relate to creating personalized customer experiences
- You understand the marketing funnel and are eager to learn more about demand generation focused marketing
- You are comfortable with a metrics based orientation, and can analyze reports and identify actionable insights to drive new opportunities
- You love to experiment and think outside of the box
- You have experience documenting feedback that product teams can digest and action
- You work well cross-functionally
- Must be open to occasional travel
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and donât fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address (this includes @betfanatics.com). For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanaticsâ fair labor practices.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/233628→