The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, making data easily accessible. Web3 is a new stack for a radically better internet. All data is stored and processed on open networks with verifiable integrity. The Graph makes querying this data fast, reliable, and secure. By combining web3 protocols, developers can build dapps with powerful new features for solving the world’s greatest challenges.
The Graph Foundation is committed to supporting the long-term health and growth of The Graph ecosystem. We help interested parties engage with the community.
The Graph ecosystem continues to grow, and weâre looking for a Project Manager to support activities including, but not limited to, governance and internal processes and operations
What Youâll Be Doing
- Leading facilitation and coordination of governance processes for The Graph, including but not limited to minutes, supporting administration for The Graph Council, supporting the GIP technical governance process and helping to facilitate community input
- Leading facilitation and coordination within the Foundation and between core developer teams, including supporting internal business and operations activities
- Supporting operational projecting management for the core developer coordination and release management process, working closely with Technical Program Manager and PMs from different engineering teams
- Seeing through internal initiatives, web3 and The Graph initiatives end-to-end
- Owning the tracking, milestones and output of internal initiatives
- Helping to lead internal coordination between foundation contributors and external contributors, including grantees, contractors, core devs, DAOs and governance participants
What We Expect
- Strong project management skills
- Previous web3 experience (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and organization abilities
- Ability to work asynchronously across teams and colleagues located around the world
About the Graph
The Graph is the indexing and query layer of web3. The Graph Networkâs self service experience for developers launched in July 2021. Developers build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL. The Graph supports indexing data from multiple different networks including Ethereum, NEAR, Arbitrium, Optimism, Polygon, Avalanche, Celo, Fantom, Moonbeam, IPFS, and PoA with more networks coming soon. To date, tens-of-thousands of subgraphs have been deployed on the hosted service, and now subgraphs can be deployed directly on the network. Over 28,000 developers have built subgraphs for applications such as Uniswap, Synthetix, KnownOrigin, Art Blocks, Balancer, Livepeer, DAOstack, Audius, Decentraland, and many others.
If you are a developer building an application or web3 application, you can use subgraphs for indexing and querying data from blockchains. The Graph allows applications to efficiently and performantly present data in a UI and allows other developers to use your subgraph too! You can deploy a subgraph to the network using the newly launched Subgraph Studio or query existing subgraphs that are in the Graph Explorer. The Graph would love to welcome you to be Indexers, Curators and/or Delegators on The Graphâs mainnet. Join The Graph community by introducing yourself in The Graph Discord for technical discussions, join The Graphâs Telegram chat, and follow The Graph on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Medium! The Graphâs developers and members of the community are always eager to chat with you, and The Graph ecosystem has a growing community of developers who support each other.
The Graph Foundation oversees The Graph Network. The Graph Foundation is overseen by the Technical Council. Edge & Node, StreamingFast, Figment, Semiotic and The Guild are five of the many organizations within The Graph ecosystem.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/200896→