Gauntletâs mission is to drive adoption and understanding of the financial systems of the future. Gauntlet is the platform for off-chain intelligence that drives on-chain efficiency in Decentralized Finance (DeFi). We work with protocols to manage risk, improve capital efficiency, and manage incentive spend. We also publish cutting-edge research and aim to take a leading role in defining market risk standards across the industry.
Gauntlet is building infrastructure that allows us to simulate and stress-test blockchain protocols, contracts, and network interactions at scale over a wide range of market conditions. Our models ingest a wide range of on-chain and off-chain data, and are continuously calibrated to the current crypto market structure so that our recommendations are always up-to-date. These models and infrastructure power our platform that currently manages risk and optimizes incentives for over $40B in assets.
The goal of a PPM is simple – to manage Gauntletâs clients and maximize the value they get out of our platform.
- Partner internally with data scientists and engineers to drive projects such as protocol integrations into Gauntletâs SDK.
- Provide day-to-day execution guidance and support to coordinate efforts and unblock teams.
- Translate external feedback into actionable insights. Develop an engagement strategy for the key protocol/community stakeholders.
- Communicate Gauntletâs development progress and analysis regularly.
- Compile and report community feedback to Product and Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in program management, customer success, account/community management, or similar role.
- Experience organizing and communicating both technical and non-technical requirements.
- Comfortable working with a high level of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- DeFi, crypto, or blockchain experience
Benefits and Perks
- Remote first – work from anywhere!
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country “office visit” perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend upon joining
- $100 per month reimbursement for fitness-related expenses
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
- Opportunity for incentive compensation
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/175789→