Create customer value.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for shoppers by publishing inspirational catalogs online. We also give our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, and Williams Sonoma, the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1700 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
Are you experienced in troubleshooting, monitoring, integrating, configuring, and administering SaaS applications or platforms? If yes, then this position might be for you. The person in this role will be an important part of the blood flow of the company with ensuring implementations, design, and maintenance is consistent with Publitas goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
You will be joining an Operations team consisting of an Operations Lead, a DevOps Engineer and a Site Reliability Engineer.
- You will be ensuring that our SaaS toolset configurations, integrations, and access privileges are set according to our business needs and conform with our ISO27001 policies
- You will execute and optimize processes related to infrastructure and tools used for collaboration, development as well as for our production service
- You will ensure that the processes and tasks you are executing are conforming with our security standards and practices
- You will support the work of other teams regarding IT-related questions, including but not limited to questions about our collaboration systems, our production infrastructure as well as our security (3rd line)
- You will support the team to keep the documentation of our infrastructure, architecture, and processes intact and improve them continuously
- You will maintain configuration guidelines, maintenance guides, internal handbook articles and other concerned documents
- You will deploy infrastructure, applications, upgrades in accordance with our release management process
- You will provide reports extracted from our product and customer data and ensure data availability to other teams
- You will monitor the platform health proactively and will follow up, mitigate and resolve incidents that may occur
- You will be implementing configurations and improvements of our monitoring components as well as introducing new components
- You will be providing inputs and can participate in the review process required for our regular internal and external security audits
- A demonstrated Linux server administration knowledge (Debian/Ubuntu preferred)
- A clear picture of how IaaS platforms such as AWS, GCP work
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud tools such as or similar to (but not limited to) Google Workspace, Github, Slack, Zendesk, Geckboard, etc.
- A good understanding of how SaaS environments and tools work and you actually like to administer a wide SaaS toolset
- Experiences with current basic security solutions (SSO, 2FA)
- Experience with writing basic SQL queries or willingness to learn
- Basic but solid TCP/IP knowledge
- Good collaboration skills and ability to multitask
- An up to date knowledge about the current (SaaS) cloud infrastructure industry standards and trends
- Fluent in English
- You are familiar with the ISO 27001 standard, GDPR and CCPA
- You have used PostgreSQL before
- You can read and understand Ruby and Python code (Big+)
- You have experience with infrastructure as a code
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you’re a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- €31.200 – €56.650 gross salary per year. Salaries are assessed based on your relevant experience, level of seniority, and location.
- Twenty-five vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/coworking allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential through personal coaching sessions.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/publitas-com-operations-engineer-saas-remote-1
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/publitas-com-operations-engineer-saas-remote-1→