Headquarters: Framingham, MA
Punchbowl is looking for an iOS app developer to join our growing team. We’re looking for a developer who has 2-4 years of iOS app development experience and believes that user interface details really matter. You care about creating structured and maintainable code written in Swift, and you consider development your craft.
This is an exciting time to join Punchbowl: our customer base is shifting to mobile from the web at an unprecedented rate. We have a highly-rated app consistently in the top 100 in the Lifestyle category, record-breaking growth among our key metrics, and an award-winning platform that’s been featured in TechCrunch, CNNMoney, Entrepreneur, WSJ, and more.
- Demonstrated development experience with active apps on the Apple Store
- Clean code examples with an eye for design
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Working knowledge of all common UIKit APIs and Interface Builder features.
- Excellent understanding of RESTful web services
- Eagerness to learn iOS tools as technology changes
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment participating in pull requests and code review
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using SwiftUI or building user interfaces programmatically
- Working knowledge of functional and reactive programming styles using Combine or RxSwift
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Quick and Nimble
- Strong understanding of Github Actions, Fastlane, Firebase, and Cocoapods
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl, the gold standard in online invitations and digital greeting cards, provides a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our customers
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, biannual team summits, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team
PLEASE NOTE: Our team is primarily based in Framingham, MA and London, ON. We will consider applicants who reside anywhere in the United States or Canada who are willing to work “East Coast Hours” (roughly 9am-6pm EST).
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/punchbowl-ios-app-developer-1→