Bitcoin Depot is seeking a Quality Assurance Field Technician that will be responsible for routine inspections and testing of products to ensure standards are met for our BTMs. The ideal candidate will be located in our near Texas and very detailed oriented. The role requires up to 95% travel.
Bitcoin Depot is one of the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at thousands of locations. Our mission is to provide the most secure, convenient, and fastest cryptocurrency transaction. Our vision is to bring cryptocurrency market to the masses.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Plan, perform, and oversee routine inspections and testing of products to ensure standards are met for our BTMs.
- Commissioning and preparation of BTMs for installation.
- Physical installation of BTMs at approved and qualified sites.
- Installation of related signage and marketing materials at site.
- Ongoing maintenance of ATMs including servicing, preventative maintenance, and replenishment of BTM supplies in accordance to established company guidelines.
- Travel up to 95% to perform servicing, installations and repairs.
- Training customers and third party vendors telephonically and in-person.
- Conducting and collecting accurate merchant and internal information at sites as needed.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating operational and technical reports on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for reporting all problem resolutions to the operations team and the operations manager.
- Be able to assist other departments within the company with different items as needed.
- Beginner knowledge of Bitcoin and Blockchain is preferred.
- 3 years of experience within the ATM or BTM industry is required.
- Must possess people skills and a personal style that will establish credibility with internal and external customers alike.
- Follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Organization, Routing, and Planning skills.
- This role requires bending, carrying, climbing, driving, lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- You must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- 401K Matching
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121137→